Frequently Asked Questions

If your vehicle has been impounded, you will need to go to the lot for the Police Department that Impounded your vehicle to retrieve it.

You will need the following for us to release vehicle:

  • 1. Valid Driver's License
  • 2. Current Registration of Vehicle (in your name)
  • 3. Current Insurance
  • 4. Police Release Form (City of Mission, City of Prairie Village)
  • 5. Cash or Credit Card only!  Checks are not accepted for Impounded Vehicles
** If you are an out of state student, we will need your parents to download the following [THIS FORM] and fax it to us. **

Impound Lot Locations: (See Map Below)

City of Mission
7932 Foster St, Overland Park, KS 66204-3642 Get Directions
City of Overland Park,
City of Lenexa, City of Merriam
City of Prairie Village
City of Shawnee
8787 Lenexa Dr, #B, Overland Park, KS 66214-3236 Get Directions
City of Olathe
City of Leawood
Johnson County Sheriff
Kansas State Highway Patrol
226 S Blake St, Olathe, KS 66061-4702 Get Directions